How to commute to Panay Avenue from Upside Down Museum?
Get to Panay Avenue from Upside Down Museum via BUS
Public Transport Guide
Distance 648 m
- DEPART on to Magdalena Jalandoni Street
- CONTINUE on to link
- CONTINUE on to Senator Gil Puyat Avenue Extension
- CONTINUE on to Senator Gil Puyat Avenue
- RIGHT on to path
Ride 7: Fairview (Nova Stop) - PITx via East Avenue, Timog, Quezon Avenue
From: Senator Gil Puyat Ave., Lungsod ng Pasay
To: Fisher Mall, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUB)
Distance 187 m
- DEPART on to Quezon Avenue
- LEFT on to Don Alejandro Roces Avenue
- LEFT on to Panay Avenue
Upside Down Museum
About Upside Down Museum
Upside Down Museum is an attraction at the CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, inspired by upside-down illusions from Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, and the USA, with 15 features in 1700 square feet.
About Panay Avenue
A street with interesting restaurants and other establishments.