How to commute to Panay Avenue from Manila?
Get to Panay Avenue from Manila via BUS
Public Transport Guide
Distance 813 m
- DEPART on to path
- HARD LEFT on to Legarda Street
- RIGHT on to Guidote Street
- RIGHT on to Main Street
- LEFT on to San Anton Street
- RIGHT on to Reten Street
- SLIGHTLY LEFT on to P. Noval Street
- CONTINUE on to Padre Noval Street
- RIGHT on to España Boulevard
Ride 7: Fairview (Nova Stop) - PITx via East Avenue, Timog, Quezon Avenue
From: UST, City of Manila
To: Fisher Mall, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUB)
Distance 187 m
- DEPART on to Quezon Avenue
- LEFT on to Don Alejandro Roces Avenue
- LEFT on to Panay Avenue
Manila ( mə-NIL-ə, Spanish: [maˈnila]; Filipino: Maynila, pronounced [majˈnilaʔ]), officially the City of Manila (Filipino: Lungsod ng Maynila, [luŋˈsod nɐŋ majˈnilaʔ]), is the capital and second-most populous city of the Philippines. Located on the eastern shore of Manila Bay on the island of Luzon, it is classified as a highly urbanized city. As of 2019, it is the world's most densely populated city proper. It was the first chartered city in the country, and was designated as such...
Read more on Wikipedia...
About Panay Avenue
A street with interesting restaurants and other establishments.