How to commute to DreamPlay from Upside Down Museum?
Get to DreamPlay from Upside Down Museum via MJEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 374 m
- DEPART on to Magdalena Jalandoni Street
- CONTINUE on to link
- CONTINUE on to Senator Gil Puyat Avenue Extension
Ride 312: PITx-Lawton
From: Senator Gil Puyat Ave., Lungsod ng Pasay
To: City of Dreams
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (MPUJ)
Distance 240 m
- DEPART on to President Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard
- RIGHT on to Asean Avenue
- RIGHT on to service road
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to service road
- RIGHT on to Antonio Street
Upside Down Museum
About Upside Down Museum
Upside Down Museum is an attraction at the CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, inspired by upside-down illusions from Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, and the USA, with 15 features in 1700 square feet.
DreamPlay is a theme park at City of Dreams Manila, featuring characters from DreamWorks feature films. The venue also accepts bookings for team building, corporate events, birthday parties, and educational tours.