How to commute to DreamPlay from Okada Manila?
Get to DreamPlay from Okada Manila via
Public Transport Guide
Distance 2 km
- DEPART on to service road
- LEFT on to Seaside Drive
- RIGHT on to J. W. Diokno Boulevard
- CIRCLE CLOCKWISE on to road
- SLIGHTLY LEFT on to J. W. Diokno Boulevard
- RIGHT on to Lumbera Street
- LEFT on to Abueva Street
- RIGHT on to path
- RIGHT on to Asean Avenue
- RIGHT on to service road
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to service road
- RIGHT on to Antonio Street
About Okada Manila
Okada Manila (Japanese: オカダマニラ, romanized: Okada Manira) is a casino resort and hotel complex located on the Entertainment City gaming strip in Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines. In 2007, with a total construction cost about ¥250 billion and spending 7 years, Japanese billionaire Kazuo Okada established and managed Okada Manila.
Read more on Wikipedia...
DreamPlay is a theme park at City of Dreams Manila, featuring characters from DreamWorks feature films. The venue also accepts bookings for team building, corporate events, birthday parties, and educational tours.