How to commute to SM Manila from Upside Down Museum?
Get to SM Manila from Upside Down Museum via BUS
Public Transport Guide
Distance 648 m
- DEPART on to Magdalena Jalandoni Street
- CONTINUE on to link
- CONTINUE on to Senator Gil Puyat Avenue Extension
- CONTINUE on to Senator Gil Puyat Avenue
- RIGHT on to path
Ride 7: Fairview (Nova Stop) - PITx via East Avenue, Timog, Quezon Avenue
From: Senator Gil Puyat Ave., Lungsod ng Pasay
To: Taft Ave., City of Manila
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUB)
Distance 528 m
- DEPART on to Taft Avenue
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to A. Villegas Street
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to link
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to Natividad Lopez Street
Upside Down Museum
About Upside Down Museum
Upside Down Museum is an attraction at the CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, inspired by upside-down illusions from Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, and the USA, with 15 features in 1700 square feet.
About SM Manila
SM City Manila is an SM Supermall, located at the corner of Concepcion, Arroceros, and San Marcelino Street in the City of Manila, and just across the historic walled city of Intramuros.