How to commute to Museo ng Pag-Asa from Manila Cathedral?
Get to Museo ng Pag-Asa from Manila Cathedral via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 414 m
- DEPART on to Santo Tomas Street
- RIGHT on to General Luna Street
- LEFT on to Andres Soriano Avenue
- CIRCLE COUNTERCLOCKWISE on to Anda Circle
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to Mel Lopez Boulevard
Ride T3191: Pier South–Project 8 via Quezon Ave.
From: Bonifacio Dr, City of Manila
To: National Youth Commision, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 201 m
- DEPART on to Quezon Avenue
- UTURN RIGHT on to Quezon Avenue
- LEFT on to Cordillera Street
About Manila Cathedral
The Manila Cathedral has a long and rich history, dating back to the 1571 when it was first established as a parish church. It has since gone through many changes and damage, but has always been rebuilt and remains an important part of the city. The most recent structure was completed in 1958 and has since been visited by three different popes. In 1981, it was designated as a minor basilica by Pope John Paul II.Content by Wikipedia and OpenAI
Museo ng Pag-Asa
About Museo ng Pag-Asa
Museo ng Pag-Asa exhibits art by partners and volunteers of the people’s campaign of former Vice President Leni Robredo during the 2022 election period. It is located in Sta. Mesa Heights, Quezon City, along Cordillera Street.