How to commute to Museo ng Pag-Asa from SM Manila?
Get to Museo ng Pag-Asa from SM Manila via BUS
Public Transport Guide
Distance 495 m
- DEPART on to Natividad Lopez Street
- RIGHT on to A. Villegas Street
- LEFT on to Cecilia Muñoz-Palma Street
- LEFT on to Padre Burgos Avenue
- SLIGHTLY LEFT on to service road
Ride 7: Fairview (Nova Stop) - PITx via East Avenue, Timog, Quezon Avenue
From: Taft Ave., City of Manila
To: National Youth Commision, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUB)
Distance 201 m
- DEPART on to Quezon Avenue
- UTURN RIGHT on to Quezon Avenue
- LEFT on to Cordillera Street
About SM Manila
SM City Manila is an SM Supermall, located at the corner of Concepcion, Arroceros, and San Marcelino Street in the City of Manila, and just across the historic walled city of Intramuros.
Museo ng Pag-Asa
About Museo ng Pag-Asa
Museo ng Pag-Asa exhibits art by partners and volunteers of the people’s campaign of former Vice President Leni Robredo during the 2022 election period. It is located in Sta. Mesa Heights, Quezon City, along Cordillera Street.