How to commute to Museo ng Pag-Asa from SM Mall of Asia (MOA)?
Get to Museo ng Pag-Asa from SM Mall of Asia (MOA) via BUS
Public Transport Guide
Distance 1 km
- DEPART on to Pacific Drive
- LEFT on to service road
- LEFT on to J. W. Diokno Boulevard
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to link
- HARD LEFT on to J. W. Diokno Boulevard
- CIRCLE COUNTERCLOCKWISE on to Globe Rotonda
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to EDSA Cycleway
- RIGHT on to Roxas Boulevard
Ride 7: Fairview (Nova Stop) - PITx via East Avenue, Timog, Quezon Avenue
From: Roxas Blvd., EDSA (NB)
To: National Youth Commision, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUB)
Distance 201 m
- DEPART on to Quezon Avenue
- UTURN RIGHT on to Quezon Avenue
- LEFT on to Cordillera Street
SM Mall of Asia (MOA)
About SM Mall of Asia (MOA)
SM Mall of Asia (also abbreviated as SM MoA, or simply Mall of Asia or MoA; Tagalog pronunciation: [ˈmɔwa]), is a large shopping mall in the Philippines, located at Bay City, Pasay, Philippines, within the SM Central Business Park, a reclaimed area within Manila Bay, and the southern end of Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA). Owned and developed by SM Prime Holdings, the largest mall chain owner and developer in the Philippines, it has a land area of 67 hectares (170 acres), a gross floor...
Read more on Wikipedia...
Museo ng Pag-Asa
About Museo ng Pag-Asa
Museo ng Pag-Asa exhibits art by partners and volunteers of the people’s campaign of former Vice President Leni Robredo during the 2022 election period. It is located in Sta. Mesa Heights, Quezon City, along Cordillera Street.