How to commute to Marikina Public Market from Manila Cathedral?
Get to Marikina Public Market from Manila Cathedral via public transportation
Public Transport Guide
Distance 495 m
- DEPART on to Santo Tomas Street
- RIGHT on to General Luna Street
- LEFT on to Andres Soriano Avenue
- CIRCLE CLOCKWISE on to Anda Circle
- SLIGHTLY LEFT on to Bonifacio Drive
Ride T3149: Malanday-Pier South 15 via McArthur Highway
From: Bonifacio Drive, City of Manila
To: Valariano Fugoso, City of Manila
Distance 151 m
- DEPART on to Rizal Avenue
- RIGHT on to C.M. Recto Avenue
Ride 10: Cubao-Doroteo Jose
From: Recto LRT
To: Aurora Blvd. cor. 15th Ave., Quezon City
Ride T214: SSS Village, Marikina - Cubao, Quezon City
From: Aurora Blvd. cor. 15th Ave., Quezon City
To: Sumulong Hwy., Marikina City
Distance 191 m
- DEPART on to Don Juan Sumulong Avenue
- LEFT on to E. Jacinto
- RIGHT on to Villalon Street
- LEFT on to E. Dela Paz Street
About Manila Cathedral
The Minor Basilica and Metropolitan Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception (Filipino: Basilika Menor at Kalakhang Katedral ng Kalinis-linisang Paglilihi; Spanish: Basílica Menor y Catedral Metropolitana de la Inmaculada Concepción), also known as the Manila Cathedral (Spanish: Catedral de Manila), is the cathedral of Manila and basilica located in Intramuros, the historic walled city within today's modern city of Manila, Philippines. It is dedicated to the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed...
Read more on Wikipedia...
Marikina Public Market
About Marikina Public Market
A large, centralized, modern market with streets converted into commercial and market lanes.