How to commute to Makati Avenue from Landers Otis?
Get to Makati Avenue from Landers Otis via MJEEP and JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 719 m
- DEPART on to service road
- LEFT on to Mendiola Extension
- RIGHT on to Paz Mendoza Guazon Street
- CONTINUE on to Jesus Street
Ride 301: Pandacan-L. Guinto
From: Jesus, City of Manila
To: Palumpong / Beata Intersection, City of Manila
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (MPUJ)
Distance 2 km
- DEPART on to Beata Street
- LEFT on to Laura Street
- LEFT on to Menandro Street
- CONTINUE on to Doctor M. L. Carreon Street
- CONTINUE on to Tejeron Street
Ride T3155: L Guinto-Makati (via San Andres)
From: Tejeron Street
To: P. Burgos Street
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 266 m
- DEPART on to P. Burgos Street
- RIGHT on to Calderon Street
- LEFT on to Mercado Street
- RIGHT on to Kalayaan Avenue
- RIGHT on to Makati Avenue
About Landers Otis
Landers Otis is a membership shopping store located in Paco, Manila. It is situated along Paz Mendoza Guazon Street cor. Mendiola Ext., across the Malayan High School of Science and 7-11 Otis-Manila.
About Makati Avenue
Makati Avenue (Filipino: Abenida Makati) is a major commercial thoroughfare in Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines. It forms the eastern border of Ayala Triangle and is one of the three main avenues of the Makati Central Business District. The avenue runs in a somewhat north–south diagonal direction almost parallel with Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA). It passes through two distinct neighborhoods of the city: the Makati CBD and the old Makati Población. At its northern end lies the older...
Read more on Wikipedia...