How to commute to National University Manila from Landers Otis?
Get to National University Manila from Landers Otis via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 251 m
- DEPART on to service road
- LEFT on to Mendiola Extension
- LEFT on to Paz Mendoza Guazon Street
Ride T341: Paco - Sta. Mesa Rotonda via Nagtahan
From: Paz Mendoza Guazon
To: Nagtahan Flyover / Duhat Intersection, City of Manila
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 1 km
- DEPART on to Lacson Avenue
- LEFT on to Legarda Street
- RIGHT on to Legarda Street
- RIGHT on to Santa Teresita Street
- LEFT on to Lardizabal Street
- RIGHT on to Mabini Street
- LEFT on to G. Tuazon Street
- RIGHT on to M. F. Jhocson Street
- LEFT on to F. Jhocson Street
About Landers Otis
Landers Otis is a membership shopping store located in Paco, Manila. It is situated along Paz Mendoza Guazon Street cor. Mendiola Ext., across the Malayan High School of Science and 7-11 Otis-Manila.
National University Manila
About National University Manila
The National University (NU), colloquially National U, is a private non–sectarian coeducational university located in Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines. The founder of the university, Mariano F. Jhocson Sr., established the institution on August 1, 1900, as Colegio Filipino in Quiapo, Manila. It is considered as the first private nonsectarian and coeducational institution in the Philippines and also, the first university to use English as its medium of instruction, replacing Spanish.With its main...
Read more on Wikipedia...