How to commute to National Museum of the Philippines from Landers Otis?
Get to National Museum of the Philippines from Landers Otis via JEEP and BUS
Public Transport Guide
Distance 621 m
- DEPART on to service road
- LEFT on to Mendiola Extension
- RIGHT on to Paz Mendoza Guazon Street
- CONTINUE on to Jesus Street
- RIGHT on to service road
Ride T356: Nagtahan Rotonda-Pandacan
From: Nagtahan-Pandacan Jeepney Terminal, Manila
To: Ramon Magsaysay Blvd., City of Manila
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 463 m
- DEPART on to Legarda Street
Ride 2: Angono - Quiapo via Ortigas Avenue
From: Ramon Magsaysay Blvd., City of Manila
To: Justice Cecilia Munoz-Palma, Manila
Provider: LTFRB (PUB)
Distance 702 m
- DEPART on to A. Villegas Street
- LEFT on to Cecilia Muñoz-Palma Street
- LEFT on to Padre Burgos Avenue
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to Padre Burgos Avenue
- LEFT on to service road
About Landers Otis
Landers Otis is a membership shopping store located in Paco, Manila. It is situated along Paz Mendoza Guazon Street cor. Mendiola Ext., across the Malayan High School of Science and 7-11 Otis-Manila.
National Museum of the Philippines
About National Museum of the Philippines
The National Museum Complex in Manila refers to the main or central museums of the National Museum of the Philippines in Manila, most of which are within the grounds of the Rizal Park.
Read more on Wikipedia...