How to commute to Makati Avenue from Manila Zoo?
Get to Makati Avenue from Manila Zoo via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 838 m
- DEPART on to Adriatico Street
- HARD LEFT on to Asuncion Street
- RIGHT on to President Quirino Avenue
- RIGHT on to San Andres Street
Ride T3155: L Guinto-Makati (via San Andres)
From: San Andres, City of Manila
To: P. Burgos Street
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 266 m
- DEPART on to P. Burgos Street
- RIGHT on to Calderon Street
- LEFT on to Mercado Street
- RIGHT on to Kalayaan Avenue
- RIGHT on to Makati Avenue
About Makati Avenue
Makati Avenue (Filipino: Abenida Makati) is a major commercial thoroughfare in Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines. It forms the eastern border of Ayala Triangle and is one of the three main avenues of the Makati Central Business District. The avenue runs in a somewhat north–south diagonal direction almost parallel with Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA). It passes through two distinct neighborhoods of the city: the Makati CBD and the old Makati Población. At its northern end lies the older...
Read more on Wikipedia...