How to commute to Polytechnic University Philippines (PUP) Pasig Ferry Station from Locavore Pasig Capitol?
Get to Polytechnic University Philippines (PUP) Pasig Ferry Station from Locavore Pasig Capitol via MJEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 2 km
- DEPART on to Brixton Street
- RIGHT on to Reliance Street
- LEFT on to service road
- LEFT on to Pioneer Street
- CONTINUE on to Boni - Pioneer Tunnel
- CONTINUE on to Boni Avenue
Ride 307: Boni/Pinatubo-Stop & Shop
From: Boni Ave. near Pulog Intersection, Mandaluyong City
To: Valenzuela Extension / Victorio Mapa Blvd.
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (MPUJ)
Distance 1 km
- DEPART on to Victorino Mapa Street
- LEFT on to Valenzuela Street
- LEFT on to Paco-Santa Mesa Road
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to Maui Oasis Access Road
- RIGHT on to Anonas Street
- HARD LEFT on to path
- RIGHT on to service road
Locavore Pasig Capitol
About Locavore Pasig Capitol
Locavore Pasig Capitol along Brixton St. is a restaurant that serves Filipino food made with local ingredients. It is halfway between the Pioneer Center, and Brixton Street’s intersection with Reliance Street.
Polytechnic University Philippines (PUP) Pasig Ferry Station
About Polytechnic University Philippines (PUP) Pasig Ferry Station
This is the Pasig Ferry stop at PUP, the Polytechnic University of the Philippines. It is located on the north side of the Pasig River, by the Philippine Coast Guard Station.