How to commute to Lambingan Pasig Ferry Station from Locavore Pasig Capitol?
Get to Lambingan Pasig Ferry Station from Locavore Pasig Capitol via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 1 km
- DEPART on to Brixton Street
- RIGHT on to Reliance Street
- LEFT on to service road
- LEFT on to Pioneer Street
- CONTINUE on to Boni - Pioneer Tunnel
- HARD RIGHT on to Boni Avenue
Ride T3178: Boni/Pinatubo-Kalentong/JRC
To: New Panaderos Extension / 34 Rte. Rev. G. Aglipay Intersection, Mandaluyong City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 655 m
- DEPART on to Reverend Gregorio Aglipay Street
- LEFT on to New Panaderos Street
- RIGHT on to Felix Manalo Street
- CONTINUE on to path
Locavore Pasig Capitol
About Locavore Pasig Capitol
Locavore Pasig Capitol along Brixton St. is a restaurant that serves Filipino food made with local ingredients. It is halfway between the Pioneer Center, and Brixton Street’s intersection with Reliance Street.
Lambingan Pasig Ferry Station
About Lambingan Pasig Ferry Station
This is the Pasig Ferry Lambingan stop, on the northern end of the Lambingan Bridge in Punta Santa Ana, Manila. It is located in front of the Tomas Earnshaw Elementary School, along F. Manalo Street.