How to commute to Polytechnic University Philippines (PUP) Pasig Ferry Station from National University Manila?
Get to Polytechnic University Philippines (PUP) Pasig Ferry Station from National University Manila via BUS
Public Transport Guide
Distance 444 m
- DEPART on to F. Jhocson Street
- LEFT on to M. Earnshaw Street
- CONTINUE on to Figueras Street
- LEFT on to Legarda Street
Ride 2: Angono - Quiapo via Ortigas Avenue
From: Jollibee Figueras Legarda / Bustillos Intersection, City of Manila
To: Ramon Magsaysay Blvd. near Old Sta. Mesa Intersection, City of Manila
Provider: LTFRB (PUB)
Distance 985 m
- DEPART on to Magsaysay Boulevard
- RIGHT on to Old Santa Mesa Street
- RIGHT on to Albina Street
- LEFT on to V. Francisco Street
- RIGHT on to Teresa Street
- LEFT on to Anonas Street
- RIGHT on to PUP Catwalk
- SLIGHTLY LEFT on to service road
- SLIGHTLY LEFT on to Interfaith Chapel Road
- HARD LEFT on to service road
National University Manila
About National University Manila
The National University (NU), colloquially National U, is a private non–sectarian coeducational university located in Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines. The founder of the university, Mariano F. Jhocson Sr., established the institution on August 1, 1900, as Colegio Filipino in Quiapo, Manila. It is considered as the first private nonsectarian and coeducational institution in the Philippines and also, the first university to use English as its medium of instruction, replacing Spanish.With its main...
Read more on Wikipedia...
Polytechnic University Philippines (PUP) Pasig Ferry Station
About Polytechnic University Philippines (PUP) Pasig Ferry Station
This is the Pasig Ferry stop at PUP, the Polytechnic University of the Philippines. It is located on the north side of the Pasig River, by the Philippine Coast Guard Station.