How to commute to SM Sta. Mesa from Tiendesitas?
Get to SM Sta. Mesa from Tiendesitas via MJEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 947 m
- DEPART on to service road
- RIGHT on to Central Avenue
- RIGHT on to Ortigas Avenue
- UTURN LEFT on to Ortigas Avenue
Ride 313: Rosario Jct. - San Juan via Pinaglabanan
From: Frontera, Ortigas Ave. cor. C-5, Pasig City
To: N. Domingo, San Juan
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (MPUJ)
Distance 968 m
- DEPART on to N. Domingo Street
- RIGHT on to Araneta Avenue
- LEFT on to service road
- CONTINUE on to SM City Santa Mesa Service Road
SM Sta. Mesa
About SM Sta. Mesa
SM City Sta. Mesa (formerly known as SM Centerpoint), is a shopping mall located at Magsaysay Boulevard corner Gregorio Araneta Avenue, Barangay Doña Imelda, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. It is the second SM Supermall, second in Quezon City, and the seventh SM branch developed and operated by SM Prime Holdings owned by Henry Sy, Sr. It has a land area of 3 hectares (7.4 acres) and has a gross floor area of an approximate 133,327 m2 (1,435,120 sq ft).
Read more on Wikipedia...