How to commute to Star City from NAIA Terminal 4 (Ninoy Aquino International Airport)?
Get to Star City from NAIA Terminal 4 (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) via BUS
Public Transport Guide
Distance 975 m
- DEPART on to Airport Access Road
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to Domestic Road
- CIRCLE CLOCKWISE on to Route 192 (eastbound)
- LEFT on to Airport Road
- RIGHT on to path
Ride 6: Sapang Palay - PITx via Quezon Av
From: Roxas Blvd. / T. Claudio Intersection, Parañaque City
To: Roxas Blvd. cor. Senator Gil Puyat Ave., Lungsod ng Pasay
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUB)
Distance 1 km
- DEPART on to Roxas Boulevard
- LEFT on to Senator Gil Puyat Avenue
- CONTINUE on to Senator Gil Puyat Avenue Extension
- CONTINUE on to link
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to link
- CONTINUE on to Magdalena Jalandoni Street
- RIGHT on to Vicente Sotto Street
- RIGHT on to service road
NAIA Terminal 4 (Ninoy Aquino International Airport)
About NAIA Terminal 4 (Ninoy Aquino International Airport)
Also known as the Old Domestic Terminal, Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 4 hosts many domestic flights.
About Star City
Star City is a 35,000 m2 (380,000 sq ft) amusement park in Pasay, Philippines. It is located in the reclaimed area of the Cultural Center of the Philippines Complex, part of Bay City. The facility is owned by Star Parks Corporation, a subsidiary of Elizalde Holdings Corporation (the holding company of the FJE Group of Companies).Star City was hit by a fire on October 2, 2019, causing major damage to the main building and forcing its closure. Prior to the fire, Star City had an annual attendance...
Read more on Wikipedia...