How to commute to SM Mall of Asia (MOA) from NAIA Terminal 4 (Ninoy Aquino International Airport)?
Get to SM Mall of Asia (MOA) from NAIA Terminal 4 (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 343 m
- DEPART on to Airport Access Road
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to Domestic Road
- CIRCLE COUNTERCLOCKWISE on to Route 193: Domestic Road (northbound), Route 192 (eastbound)
- RIGHT on to Andrews Avenue
Ride T415: Baclaran-Nichols via CAA
From: Airport Rd. / Domestic Rd. Intersection, Parañaque City
To: SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 545 m
- DEPART on to Globe Rotonda
- CIRCLE CLOCKWISE on to Globe Rotonda
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to J. W. Diokno Boulevard
- RIGHT on to service road
- RIGHT on to Pacific Drive
NAIA Terminal 4 (Ninoy Aquino International Airport)
About NAIA Terminal 4 (Ninoy Aquino International Airport)
Also known as the Old Domestic Terminal, Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 4 hosts many domestic flights.
SM Mall of Asia (MOA)
About SM Mall of Asia (MOA)
SM Mall of Asia (also abbreviated as SM MoA, or simply Mall of Asia or MoA; Tagalog pronunciation: [ˈmɔwa]), is a large shopping mall in the Philippines, located at Bay City, Pasay, Philippines, within the SM Central Business Park, a reclaimed area within Manila Bay, and the southern end of Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA). Owned and developed by SM Prime Holdings, the largest mall chain owner and developer in the Philippines, it has a land area of 67 hectares (170 acres), a gross floor...
Read more on Wikipedia...