How to commute to University of Santo Tomas from Monumento Circle?
Get to University of Santo Tomas from Monumento Circle via public transportation
Public Transport Guide
Distance 65 m
- DEPART on to Monumento Circle
- HARD LEFT on to Rizal Avenue Extension
Ride T154: Karuhatan-Sta. Cruz via F. Huertas, Oroquieta
From: Araneta Square Mall, Samson Road, Caloocan City
To: Oroquieta / Alvarez Intersection, City of Manila
Distance 782 m
- DEPART on to Felix Huertas Street
- LEFT on to Alvarez Street
- CONTINUE on to Laon Laan Street
- RIGHT on to A. Mendoza Street
- LEFT on to Juaning Street
- LEFT on to Dapitan Street
- RIGHT on to Osmeña Drive
- LEFT on to Benavides Drive
- CONTINUE on to service road
- RIGHT on to path
About Monumento Circle
Monumento, Caloocan stands at the northern edge of EDSA and is a transfer point for major rail and bus services in Metro Manila.
University of Santo Tomas
About University of Santo Tomas
The University of Santo Tomas (also known as UST and officially as the Pontifical and Royal University of Santo Tomas, Manila) is a private, Catholic research university in Manila, Philippines. Founded on April 28, 1611, by Spanish friar Miguel de Benavides, third Archbishop of Manila, it has the oldest extant university charter in the Philippines and in Asia, and is one of the world's largest Catholic universities in terms of enrollment found on one campus. It is the main campus of the...
Read more on Wikipedia...