How to commute to Manila from Del Monte Avenue?
Get to Manila from Del Monte Avenue via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 31 m
- DEPART on to Del Monte Avenue
- RIGHT on to Fernando Poe Jr. Avenue
Ride T3191: Pier South–Project 8 via Quezon Ave.
From: Del Monte Avenue / Roosevelt Avenue Intersection, Quezon City
To: UST, City of Manila
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 827 m
- DEPART on to España Boulevard
- LEFT on to Padre Noval Street
- CONTINUE on to P. Noval Street
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to Reten Street
- LEFT on to San Anton Street
- RIGHT on to Main Street
- LEFT on to Guidote Street
- LEFT on to Legarda Street
- HARD RIGHT on to path
Del Monte Avenue
About Del Monte Avenue
Del Monte Avenue is the main road in San Francisco del Monte, Quezon City's oldest district.
Manila ( mə-NIL-ə, Spanish: [maˈnila]; Filipino: Maynila, pronounced [majˈnilaʔ]), officially the City of Manila (Filipino: Lungsod ng Maynila, [luŋˈsod nɐŋ majˈnilaʔ]), is the capital and second-most populous city of the Philippines. Located on the eastern shore of Manila Bay on the island of Luzon, it is classified as a highly urbanized city. As of 2019, it is the world's most densely populated city proper. It was the first chartered city in the country, and was designated as such...
Read more on Wikipedia...