How to commute to Pinagbuhatan Pasig Ferry Station from San Joaquin?
Get to Pinagbuhatan Pasig Ferry Station from San Joaquin via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 77 m
- DEPART on to M. Concepcion Avenue
- CONTINUE on to Elisco Road
Ride T389: Napindan-Pasig (TP) via Nasscor
From: Elisco Rd., Pateros
To: Napindan, Labao, Pasig City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 1 km
- DEPART on to Labao Street
- LEFT on to Tipas–Napindan Road
- RIGHT on to Tipas–Napindan Road
- HARD LEFT on to Laguna Lake Highway
- CONTINUE on to C-6 Extension
- HARD LEFT on to link
- RIGHT on to road
- LEFT on to path
About San Joaquin
San Joaquin is a barangay of Pasig City, bordering the municipality of Pateros. It has major connections at the intersection of M. Conception Ave/Elizco Rd., F. Jabson St./A. Luna St.
Pinagbuhatan Pasig Ferry Station
About Pinagbuhatan Pasig Ferry Station
This is the Pasig River Ferry stop at Pinagbuhatan, Pasig. It is located close to the Coast Guard Station on the north side of the Napindan Bridge of C-6.