How to commute to Main Ave. EDSA Carousel Stop from Quiapo?
Get to Main Ave. EDSA Carousel Stop from Quiapo via LRT-2
Public Transport Guide
Distance 651 m
- DEPART on to Plaza Miranda
- RIGHT on to open area
- RIGHT on to Carriedo Street
- RIGHT on to Evangelista Street
- LEFT on to C. M. Recto Avenue
RAIL - LRT2
Ride LRT-2: Recto - Antipolo
From: Recto LRT
To: Cubao LRT
Provider: Manila Light Rail Transit Authority
Distance 1 km
- DEPART on to Aurora Boulevard
- LEFT on to Annapolis Street
- SLIGHTLY LEFT on to General Araneta Avenue
- CONTINUE on to service road
- LEFT on to General MacArthur Avenue
- CONTINUE on to sidewalk
- RIGHT on to EDSA-Bonny Serrano Footbridge
- LEFT on to steps
Quiapo ([ˈkjapɔʔ]) is a district of the city of Manila, in the National Capital Region of the Philippines. Referred to as the "Old Downtown of Manila", Quiapo is home to the Quiapo Church, where the feast of the Black Nazarene is held with millions of people attending annually. Quiapo has also made a name for itself as a place for marketplace bargain hunting. Quiapo is geographically located at the very center of the city of Manila. It is bounded by the Pasig River and Estero de San Miguel...
Read more on Wikipedia...
Main Ave. EDSA Carousel Stop
About Main Ave. EDSA Carousel Stop
This is the EDSA Carousel busway stop at Main Avenue, Quezon City. It is a median stop, located in the middle of EDSA across SM Hypermarket and Petron. It is accessible via an elevated pedestrian walkway.