How to commute to Pateros Municipal Hall from Power Plant Mall?
Get to Pateros Municipal Hall from Power Plant Mall via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 2 km
- DEPART on to Amorsolo Drive
- RIGHT on to Estrella Street
- LEFT on to sidewalk
- RIGHT on to Estrella Footbridge
- RIGHT on to steps
- LEFT on to service road
- HARD LEFT on to Escuela Street
- RIGHT on to Governor Noble Street
- LEFT on to Luzon Street
- LEFT on to Kalayaan Avenue
Ride T213: Ayala-Pateros
From: Kalayaan Ave. / Gen. Jacinto St Intersection, Taguig City
To: B. Morcilla St, Pateros
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 474 m
- DEPART on to B. Morcilla Street
- LEFT on to P. Herrera Street
- RIGHT on to G. de Borja Street
- LEFT on to Mayor N. V. Ponce Street
- RIGHT on to service road
Power Plant Mall
About Power Plant Mall
Power Plant Mall is an upscale indoor shopping mall in Makati, Philippines. It is the anchor establishment of Rockwell Center, a mixed-use area north of the Makati Central Business District on the Pasig River waterfront across Mandaluyong. It is one of two shopping centers developed and managed by Rockwell Land Corporation, a subsidiary of Lopez Holdings Corporation, in Metro Manila. It was designed by Toronto-based architecture firm, Design International.
Read more on Wikipedia...
Pateros Municipal Hall
About Pateros Municipal Hall
The seat of government of the Municipality of Pateros, located just a ways off from C-5.