How to commute to Power Plant Mall from Pateros Municipal Hall?
Get to Power Plant Mall from Pateros Municipal Hall via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 556 m
- DEPART on to service road
- LEFT on to Mayor N. V. Ponce Street
- RIGHT on to G. de Borja Street
- LEFT on to P. Herrera Street
- LEFT on to B. Morcilla Street
- CONTINUE on to J. P. Rizal Extension
Ride T213: Ayala-Pateros
From: J.P. Rizal Extension / Lanzones Intersection, Pateros
To: Kalayaan Ave., Taguig City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 2 km
- DEPART on to Kalayaan Avenue
- RIGHT on to Basilan Street
- LEFT on to Luzon Street
- RIGHT on to Governor Noble Street
- LEFT on to Escuela Street
- HARD RIGHT on to service road
- RIGHT on to sidewalk
- LEFT on to Estrella Footbridge
- LEFT on to steps
- RIGHT on to Estrella Street
- LEFT on to Amorsolo Drive
Pateros Municipal Hall
About Pateros Municipal Hall
The seat of government of the Municipality of Pateros, located just a ways off from C-5.
Power Plant Mall
About Power Plant Mall
Power Plant Mall is an upscale indoor shopping mall in Makati, Philippines. It is the anchor establishment of Rockwell Center, a mixed-use area north of the Makati Central Business District on the Pasig River waterfront across Mandaluyong. It is one of two shopping centers developed and managed by Rockwell Land Corporation, a subsidiary of Lopez Holdings Corporation, in Metro Manila. It was designed by Toronto-based architecture firm, Design International.
Read more on Wikipedia...