How to commute to Quiapo from O Bar?
Get to Quiapo from O Bar via MJEEP and LRT-2
Public Transport Guide
Distance 498 m
- DEPART on to service road
- CONTINUE on to L. Gardner Road
- RIGHT on to Ortigas Avenue
Ride 313: Rosario Jct. - San Juan via Pinaglabanan
From: Ortigas Ave., Pasig City
To: Pinaglabanan-N. Domingo
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (MPUJ)
Distance 444 m
- DEPART on to Pinaglabanan Street
- RIGHT on to N. Domingo Street
- LEFT on to J. Ruiz Street
- RIGHT on to Aurora Boulevard
RAIL - LRT2
Ride LRT-2: Recto - Antipolo
From: J. Ruiz LRT
To: Recto LRT
Provider: Manila Light Rail Transit Authority
Distance 651 m
- DEPART on to C. M. Recto Avenue
- RIGHT on to Evangelista Street
- LEFT on to Carriedo Street
- LEFT on to open area
- LEFT on to Plaza Miranda
About O Bar
A nightclub located in Ortigas Home Depot in Pasig, known for dancing-drag queens.
Quiapo ([ˈkjapɔʔ]) is a district of the city of Manila, in the National Capital Region of the Philippines. Referred to as the "Old Downtown of Manila", Quiapo is home to the Quiapo Church, where the feast of the Black Nazarene is held with millions of people attending annually. Quiapo has also made a name for itself as a place for marketplace bargain hunting. Quiapo is geographically located at the very center of the city of Manila. It is bounded by the Pasig River and Estero de San Miguel...
Read more on Wikipedia...