How to commute to Quezon Memorial Circle from Ortigas East?
Get to Quezon Memorial Circle from Ortigas East via MJEEP and BUS
Public Transport Guide
Distance 116 m
- DEPART on to road
- LEFT on to Ortigas Avenue Extension
Ride 206: Cubao-Sta. Lucia (Pasig)
From: Ortigas Ave., Pasig City
To: Olympic Badminton Club, Quezon City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (MPUJ)
Distance 18 m
- DEPART on to E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue
Ride QC-7.1 Weekdays: Quezon City Hall—Ortigas Avenue Extension (Weekdays)
From: E. Rodriguez Ave. cor. Green Meadows Ave.
To: Quezon City Hall Gate 3
Provider: Quezon City (Q City) Bus
Distance 938 m
- DEPART on to service road
- LEFT on to Kalayaan Avenue
- CIRCLE COUNTERCLOCKWISE on to Route 170 (northbound), Radial Road 7 (northbound)
- CONTINUE on to Route 170 (northbound), Radial Road 7 (northbound)
- CIRCLE CLOCKWISE on to Route 170 (northbound), Radial Road 7 (northbound)
- CONTINUE on to service road
- CIRCLE CLOCKWISE on to service road
- LEFT on to service road
About Ortigas East
Ortigas Center is a central business district located within the joint boundaries of Pasig, Mandaluyong and Quezon City, within the Metro Manila region in the Philippines. With an area of more than 100 hectares (250 acres), it is Metro Manila's second most important business district after the Makati CBD. It is governed by Ortigas Center Association, Inc. Ortigas Center is home to many shopping malls, office and condominium skyscrapers, nightlife bars, restaurants and other building complexes....
Read more on Wikipedia...
Quezon Memorial Circle
About Quezon Memorial Circle
The Quezon Memorial Circle is a prominent national park and landmark located opposite the Quezon City Hall. The park hosts the Quezon Memorial Shrine and various gardens and museums, making it a hub for major activities in the city. It serves as a cultural and recreational center for residents and visitors alike.Content by Wikipedia and OpenAI