How to commute to San Joaquin from National Center for Mental Health?
Get to San Joaquin from National Center for Mental Health via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 2 km
- DEPART on to Nueve de Pebrero Street
- RIGHT on to Amarillo Street
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to Samat Street
- RIGHT on to Calbayog Street
- LEFT on to Mariveles Street
- LEFT on to Sultan Street
- LEFT on to service road
- RIGHT on to Shaw Boulevard
Ride T279: Edsa/Shaw Central-Pateros
From: EDSA Central Jeepney Terminal, Mandaluyong City
To: A. Luna St, Pasig City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 42 m
- DEPART on to Ramon Jabson Street
- RIGHT on to link
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to M. Concepcion Avenue
National Center for Mental Health
About National Center for Mental Health
The National Center for Mental Health (Filipino: Pambansang Sentro ng Pangkaisipang Kalusugan), is a 4,200-bed psychiatric hospital occupying 47 hectares of land in the city of Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines. It is PhilHealth-accredited.
Read more on Wikipedia...
About San Joaquin
San Joaquin is a barangay of Pasig City, bordering the municipality of Pateros. It has major connections at the intersection of M. Conception Ave/Elizco Rd., F. Jabson St./A. Luna St.