How to commute to Baclaran from Marriott Hotel Manila?
Get to Baclaran from Marriott Hotel Manila via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 1 km
- DEPART on to service road
- LEFT on to path
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to path
- RIGHT on to Newport Boulevard
- CONTINUE on to Manlunas Street
- CONTINUE on to Circulo del Mundo
- CONTINUE on to Andrews Avenue
Ride T3201: Malibay-Libertad
From: Andrews Ave. / St Peter Intersection, Lungsod ng Pasay
To: F.B. Harrison Street / Taft Avenue Extension Intersection, Lungsod ng Pasay
Provider: LTFRB (PUJ)
Distance 310 m
- DEPART on to Quirino Avenue
- CIRCLE COUNTERCLOCKWISE on to Radial Road 2 (northbound)
- CONTINUE on to Taft Avenue
- CONTINUE on to Baclaran
Marriott Hotel Manila
About Marriott Hotel Manila
Manila Marriott Hotel is a luxury hotel in Newport World Resorts (formerly Resorts World Manila).
Baclaran is a barangay located in the northern area of the city of Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines. It is also known to be located at the borders of the cities of Parañaque and Pasay. Because of its proximity to the shore of Manila Bay, the place was named after a piece of fishing equipment called "baklad". Baklad is a rattan fence placed around the fish to protect them until they are ready to be sold in the market. Many of these baklads were assembled at the seashore, so people started...
Read more on Wikipedia...