How to commute to National Center for Mental Health from Makati Palace Hotel?
Get to National Center for Mental Health from Makati Palace Hotel via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 370 m
- DEPART on to Caceres Street
- LEFT on to P. Burgos Street
- RIGHT on to Tigris Street
- RIGHT on to Makati Avenue
Ride T324: Guadalupe Market-L. Guinto via Pasig Line
From: Guerrero / Makati Ave. Intersection, Makati City
To: Dr Jose P. Rizal Ave., Makati City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 2 km
- DEPART on to Jose P. Rizal Avenue
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to ramp
- LEFT on to path
- RIGHT on to sidewalk
- CONTINUE on to EDSA
- CONTINUE on to sidewalk
- LEFT on to Apo Street
- RIGHT on to Pinatubo Street
- LEFT on to Boni Avenue
- RIGHT on to Pulog Street
- RIGHT on to M. Vicente Street
- SLIGHTLY LEFT on to Arayat Street
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to Nueve de Pebrero Street
Makati Palace Hotel
About Makati Palace Hotel
Makati Palace Hotel is a hotel located in the Makati Central Business District, situated near entertainment hubs and shopping malls. It is a 30-minute drive from the airport, and reachable via the Buendia stop of the EDSA Carousel.
National Center for Mental Health
About National Center for Mental Health
The National Center for Mental Health (Filipino: Pambansang Sentro ng Pangkaisipang Kalusugan), is a 4,200-bed psychiatric hospital occupying 47 hectares of land in the city of Mandaluyong, Philippines. It is PhilHealth-accredited.
Read more on Wikipedia...