How to commute to San Joaquin Pasig Ferry Station from Landers Arcovia?
Get to San Joaquin Pasig Ferry Station from Landers Arcovia via JEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 1 km
- DEPART on to sidewalk
- RIGHT on to Carlo J. Caparas Street
- LEFT on to Francisco V. Legaspi Street
- RIGHT on to Eagle Street
- RIGHT on to Doctor Sixto Antonio Avenue
Ride T243: Marikina - Pateros via Pasig, San Antonio
From: Dr Sixto Antonio Ave., Pasig City
To: A. Luna St, Pasig City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 461 m
- DEPART on to Ramon Jabson Street
- LEFT on to E. Santos Street
- RIGHT on to I. Sanchez Street
- LEFT on to San Bernardo Street
- RIGHT on to path
About Landers Arcovia
Landers Arcovia is a membership shopping store located in Pasig. It is part of the Arcovia development, a mixed-use township that also includes residential and office spaces.
San Joaquin Pasig Ferry Station
About San Joaquin Pasig Ferry Station
This is the Pasig River Ferry stop at San Joaquin, close to Sumilang and Bambang Bridge. This is located close to the major intersection of R. Jabson and Elisco Road, at the border of Pasig and Pateros.