How to commute to Ayala Malls Cloverleaf from DreamPlay?
Get to Ayala Malls Cloverleaf from DreamPlay via BUS
Public Transport Guide
Distance 276 m
- DEPART on to Antonio Street
- LEFT on to service road
- UTURN LEFT on to service road
- HARD LEFT on to President Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard
Ride 1: EDSA Carousel Busway
From: City of Dreams, Parañaque City
To: Bagong Barrio, Caloocan Median Stop
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUB)
Distance 637 m
- DEPART on to footbridge
- LEFT on to steps
- LEFT on to J. Mariano Street
- RIGHT on to EDSA
- CONTINUE on to AH26: NCR West (northbound)
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to AH26: NCR West (northbound)
- HARD LEFT on to Andres Bonifacio Avenue
- LEFT on to Cloverleaf Drive
- RIGHT on to path
- LEFT on to sidewalk
DreamPlay is a theme park at City of Dreams Manila, featuring characters from DreamWorks feature films. The venue also accepts bookings for team building, corporate events, birthday parties, and educational tours.
Ayala Malls Cloverleaf
About Ayala Malls Cloverleaf
Ayala Malls Cloverleaf is a shopping mall developed and managed by Ayala Malls, inside the Cloverleaf Estate in Quezon City. This is among Ayala Malls' establishments in Quezon City, after Ayala Malls Vertis North, UP Town Center and TriNoma. It is located along A. Bonifacio Avenue just near the southern end of NLEX and the boundary of Caloocan at the Balintawak Cloverleaf. The mall opened on October 25, 2017.
Read more on Wikipedia...