How to commute to National Planetarium from Decathlon Tiendesitas?
Get to National Planetarium from Decathlon Tiendesitas via BUS
Public Transport Guide
Distance 609 m
- DEPART on to service road
- RIGHT on to steps
- RIGHT on to Central Avenue
- RIGHT on to Ortigas Avenue
- UTURN LEFT on to Ortigas Avenue
Ride 2: Angono - Quiapo via Ortigas Avenue
From: Frontera, Ortigas Ave. cor. C-5, Pasig City
To: Natividad Almeda-Lopez , Manila
Provider: LTFRB (PUB)
Distance 1 km
- DEPART on to Natividad Lopez Street
- HARD LEFT on to San Marcelino Street
- RIGHT on to Ayala Boulevard
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to Finance Road
- SLIGHTLY LEFT on to Padre Burgos Avenue
- LEFT on to service road
About National Planetarium
The National Planetarium (Filipino: Pambansang Planetaryo), also known as the National Museum Planetarium (shortened as NM Planetarium), was a planetarium owned and operated by the National Museum of the Philippines in Manila. It was a 16-meter (52 ft) dome located in Rizal Park between the Japanese Garden and Chinese Garden on Padre Burgos Avenue in the central district of Ermita. It opened on October 8, 1975.
Read more on Wikipedia...