How to commute to Poco Deli (Pasig) from Circuit Makati?
Get to Poco Deli (Pasig) from Circuit Makati via JEEP and MJEEP
Public Transport Guide
Distance 971 m
- DEPART on to service road
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to E. Pascua Street
- CONTINUE on to Manuel Roxas
- RIGHT on to M. Roxas Circle
- RIGHT on to Manuel Roxas Street
- RIGHT on to Pedro Gil Street
Ride T342: Pier South - Sta Ana via P. Faura
From: New Panaderos / Old Panaderos Intersection, City of Manila
To: New Panaderos Extension / 34 Rte. Rev. G. Aglipay Intersection, Mandaluyong City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUJ)
Distance 77 m
- DEPART on to New Panaderos Street
- RIGHT on to Reverend Gregorio Aglipay Street
Ride 308: Boni (Robinsons Complex)-Kalentong
From: New Panaderos Extension / 34 Rte. Rev. G. Aglipay Intersection, Mandaluyong City
To: Pioneer Studios, Pioneer, Pasig City
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (MPUJ)
Distance 1 km
- DEPART on to Pioneer Street
- RIGHT on to service road
- LEFT on to Brixton Street
- RIGHT on to United Street
- CONTINUE on to East Capitol Drive
About Circuit Makati
Circuit Makati is a riverfront redevelopment project by Ayala Land on the site of the former Santa Ana Race Track in Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines. The 21-hectare (52-acre) site located in the northwest portion of Makati, on the south bank of the Pasig River, is planned to contain a mixed-use entertainment complex which would include an indoor theater, a shopping mall, hotels and residential and office skyscrapers. It would also contain a football turf, skate park and an outdoor...
Read more on Wikipedia...
Poco Deli (Pasig)
About Poco Deli (Pasig)
Poco Deli is a family-owned restaurant and delicatessen. The Pasig branch is located along East Capitol Drive, close to Shaw Boulevard, Capitol Commons, and Ace Water Spa.