How to commute to Ayala Malls Manila Bay from Bambike Ecotours?
Get to Ayala Malls Manila Bay from Bambike Ecotours via BUS
Public Transport Guide
Distance 718 m
- DEPART on to Real Street
- RIGHT on to General Luna Street
- LEFT on to service road
- LEFT on to Beaterio Street
- RIGHT on to Arzobispo Street
- LEFT on to Andres Soriano Avenue
- CIRCLE COUNTERCLOCKWISE on to Anda Circle
- SLIGHTLY RIGHT on to Mel Lopez Boulevard
Ride 22: Sta. Maria-PITX via R10
From: Bonifacio Dr, City of Manila
To: Ayala Malls By the Bay Terminal
Provider: LTFRB Service Contracting (PUB)
Distance 90 m
- DEPART on to service road
- HARD LEFT on to President Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard
About Bambike Ecotours
Bambike Ecotours offers guided bamboo bicycle tours of historic neighborhoods in the Philippines. Their main office and meeting point is at Real Street, Intramuros, Manila; it is located close to the General Luna Street corner, between the San Agustin Church and Instituto Cervantes.
Ayala Malls Manila Bay
About Ayala Malls Manila Bay
Ayala Malls Manila Bay (formerly Ayala Malls Bay Area) is a shopping mall in Metro Manila, developed by Ayala Malls, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Corporation. Opened on September 26, 2019, it is the first Ayala Mall in Parañaque. It is located in the Aseana City township development, close to PAGCOR's Entertainment City and archrival mall SM Mall of Asia in Bay City.
Read more on Wikipedia...